Friday, January 15, 2010

Exiled to the Real World













An old sketch that I roughly colored in photoshop...I have a long ways to go till I get better at this.
But it's interesting seeing old ideas refreshed in colors and digital sharpness.
This is the main character from a story I wanted to write when I was like 15 about people living in the sky.
This other-dimensional sky was solely found in the world where dreams are created and the people, characterized by wings on their feet, only exist in dreams.
haha pretty classical 15-year old fantasy plot-line.. but I can't help but still want to work on it.


3 comments:

Richard Morris said...

I really like this one. You have a beautifully creative mind.

Naomi said...

I cannot even tell you how much that means to me...! Thank You!!
I'm gonna really try my best to not be embarrassed of this kind of work from now on and not to smother childish thoughts, I'm learning they're not as bad as I thought they were when I was younger.

Ian Jacobson said...

this, is, DOPE! keep going with these digital things.